The international badminton tournament in Portugal has ended – WORLD
The international badminton tournament has ended in Portugal.– National badminton players completed the organization with two gold and one silver medals.ANKARA (AA) – National athletes won two gold and one silver medal at the 58th International Badminton Tournament in Portugal. National badminton players Neslihan Yigit Arin and Özge Bayrak held the organization in Caldas da Rainha, according to a statement from the Turkish Badminton Federation. , where 442 athletes competed, Baggi defeated her rivals in the women’s singles and met in the final. Ozge, on the contrary, took second place in the category and won a silver medal, Nazlykan Inci-Bengisu Ercetin, who competed in women’s doubles, won a gold medal, defeating all her rivals. two gold and one silver medal.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Iran detains one more opponent according to the agent. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Armenia Applicant news from a Russian-led organization. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China’s “Village of the Abyss” has undergone new changes – WORLD
- Re-election of Parliament in 3 districts in France. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Austria expels four Russian diplomats. Last Minute Austria, Russia headlines and events
- Breaking a Guinness World Record with Honor Magic5 Pro – WORLD
- News of the war with the public Wagner and command. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Earthquake support from around the world to Turkey – WORLD
- The Taliban’s tough response to Prince Harry. Latest UK and Spanish news, headlines and events
- Postal sector revenue rises to $113 billion in 7 months – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.