The G7 countries reaffirmed their pledge of support to Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
The G7 countries, which includes the US, Canada, Germany, England, France, Italy and Japan, reaffirmed their pledge to support Ukraine in a joint statement.
“We reaffirm our unwavering support for Ukraine and express our solidarity with Ukraine in the face of Russia’s ongoing war,” read a joint statement issued at an online meeting of G7 leaders chaired by Germany. statements have been included.
The statement denounces Russia’s “inhuman and cruel” attacks on critical infrastructure in Ukraine and reminds that its actions against civilians are war crimes.
Emphasizing that their goal is to ultimately pay for the restoration of vital infrastructure damaged or destroyed by Russia’s brutal war, the statement said: “There must be no impunity for war crimes and other atrocities.” (Russian President Vladimir) Putin and other responsible persons in accordance with international law: “We confirm that Russia’s irresponsible nuclear rhetoric is unacceptable and that any use of chemical, biological or nuclear weapons will have serious consequences.” score has been included.
The G7 countries also demanded from Russia an immediate end to the war and a complete and unconditional withdrawal from the territory of Ukraine.
The declaration also expressed satisfaction with the extension of the Agreement on the Black Sea Grain Corridor.
It was emphasized that the G7 countries also established the Climate Club, the main goal of which is the climate-friendly restructuring of the industry.
The statement asks the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) to host the interim secretariat of the Climate Club, together with the International Energy Agency (IEA).
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Saudi Arabia: Our investment in Iran can be realized quickly – WORLD
- Proposal of the Special Tribunal for War Crimes of Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “180 Rohingya Muslims may have died at sea.” Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- EU and Norway form green alliance – WORLD
- Ukrainian detachments went to the earthquake zone from military news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The second warmest winter in Europe – MIR
- EU: Wagner uprising shows Russian power broken – WORLD
- Breaking a Guinness World Record with Honor Magic5 Pro – WORLD
- Despite the massive redistricting advantage, Republicans are playing it safe
- News of decisions on the reconstruction of a seismic zone. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events