The French ambassador is summoned to the Foreign Office. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
Herve Magro, the French ambassador to Ankara, was summoned to the Foreign Office.
Magro was informed that “black propaganda” was launched against Turkey during the protests that began in the streets of France after the attack that took place near the Ahmet Kaya Kurdish Cultural Center in Paris, which killed 3 people; Discomfort and reactions to this situation were expressed.
In a statement obtained from diplomatic sources, “French Ambassador to Ankara Herve Magro was summoned to our ministry today, and the black propaganda launched by PKK/PYD/YPG circles against our country, French government officials and some politicians, under the pretext of a French attack on December 23 on Paris, our dissatisfaction was expressed that they were an instrument of this propaganda, and our reaction was emphasized.
According to the statement, the Turkish embassy in Paris also expressed its reaction to the relevant French authorities.
In a statement, “Ambassador Magrot received the message that a correct analysis of the acts of violence committed by the terrorist organization on the streets of Paris by the French government and the public is useful to us, and that we expect France to act with common sense in the face of the aforementioned incident and not allow the terrorist organization advance their evil plans,” the statement said.
Paris shooting suspect under investigation
On the other hand, the Paris City Prosecutor’s Office said today that a person suspected of killing three Kurds in Paris last week is under official investigation.
Under French law, being under official investigation means there is substantial or consistent evidence that a suspect is involved in a crime.
A 69-year-old man, whose name has not been released, was arrested after the attack on Friday. In a statement to the prosecutor’s office, the 69-year-old suspect who carried out the attack said he was a “xenophobe”.
The prosecutor’s office said in a statement that the investigation, led by a special judge, will look into charges of murder, attempted murder and possession of unauthorized weapons.
The prosecution also noted that racist motives are suspected behind the shooting.
Representatives of the Kurdish community in France, on the contrary, are calling for the armed attack to be recognized as a terrorist act.
broadcast by Voice of America French Ambassador summoned to Foreign Ministry in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. French Ambassador Summoned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs News is automatically posted on our website as it arrives from the Voice of America website. in this area French Ambassador summoned to Foreign Ministry The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Taikonauts of Shenzhou-15 plan to return in June – WORLD
- At the Mzayen World Cup in Qatar, the most beautiful camels in the world are selected. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events
- News about Kim’s order to expand nuclear weapons. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Next-Generation Cars, Lithium, Solar Cells Lead China’s Export Growth – WORLD
- News “The climate crisis is an existential threat to the planet.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- China is building one of the largest bridges in Cambodia – WORLD
- GIANT APPLE TECHNOLOGY WRONG
- Official 2022 inflation in Venezuela: 234 percent news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Twitter opens accounts of suspended journalists. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Dispute with Turkey Sweden moves to EU leadership news. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.