The energy crisis between Russia and the West continues! – WORLD
The message, posted on the official social media account of the former EU President of the Czech Republic, says that representatives of member countries have agreed on a maximum price for Russian oil, which will come into force after its publication.The G7 and the EU countries were negotiating the introduction of a maximum price for Russian oil. Last week, the G7 proposed setting a maximum price for a barrel of oil transported from Russia by sea at $65-70. Within the EU, Poland, Lithuania and Estonia, in particular, have levels well below high level. EU Commission, in negotiations between member states To reach consensus, he proposed a maximum price of $60 per barrel of oil transported from Russia by sea, in addition to a maximum price of $60 for Russian oil. The mechanism will ensure that the marginal price of Russian oil is kept 5% below world market prices. The marginal price of Russian oil will be reassessed every 2 months. Russia produces about 10% of world oil production. On the other hand, Russian officials have announced that they will not sell oil to countries involved in the application of the maximum price.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- 60 percent of Americans are unhappy with Biden’s performance as president
- News of the meeting between Biden and Xi before the G20 summit. Last Minute AFRICA, EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- UN says more than 2 million people will be food insecure in Chad in 2022 – WORLD
- Japan attaches great importance to relations with Jordan for peace in the Middle East – WORLD
- Germany urges European countries to ‘reduce their unilateral dependence’ on China
- Air pollution news from the European Environment Agency. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Police Sexual Harassment Scandal!
- African Development Bank approves ‘renewable energy grant’ for Ghana – WORLD
- News about a Turkish youth shot dead in Paris. Top news and events in EUROPE
- The United States sent a nuclear submarine with guided missiles to the Middle East – MIR
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.