The critical city has come under Russian domination!
Russia said it had taken full control of the mining town of Soledar in the Donetsk region of Ukraine.
As the official representative of the Russian Ministry of Defense said, the Ukrainian city of Soledar was completely taken under control last night. Speaking at a press conference in Moscow, his spokesman Igor Konashenkov indicated that full control over Soledar would cut off the supply of Ukrainian troops in the city of Bakhmut and block the army.
However, the official representative of the Eastern Group of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Sergei Cherevaty, denied the statement of the Russian Ministry of Defense, and the destruction in the city was observed from the satellite.
The critical city has come under Russian domination! The article first appeared on the Kent News Agency.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- ISIS claims to be attacking Taliban forces. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Asylum Seeker Record news in Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Meeting of the foreign ministers of Iran and South Africa – Iran news
- Air pollution news from the European Environment Agency. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- News of coal mine approval years later in England. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- 63 The soldier’s death angered the Russians. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia, headlines and events
- Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin dies – WORLD
- US senators go to Taiwan, China continues exercises – WORLD
- More women are registering to vote after the Supreme Court’s decision to abort
- Xi Jinping meets with Tunisian President Qais Said – WORLD