The crisis between China and the United States is growing! China will sue the US!
China will file a lawsuit against the US for its export control of Chinese companies in the chip industry.
China’s Ministry of Commerce said in a statement that regulations restricting the export of semiconductors and other high-tech products are “typical protectionist practices” and that a lawsuit has been filed against the US. .
On the other hand, the statement indicated that a formal application had been made to the Dispute Settlement Body of the WTO General Council:
“It seems that in recent years the United States has abused export controls, exaggerating the concept of national security, preventing normal international trade in chips and other technological products. This attitude threatens the stability of global industry and supply chains, violates international economic and trade rules, and undermines global peace and development.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Natural Gas Step news from Russia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- FOREIGN CURRENCY APPROVAL FROM PUTIN – WORLD
- On January 22, civil flights grew by 3.6% – WORLD
- “The game of US hegemony in the WTO” – WORLD
- As clashes escalate in Soledar, Russia’s new name is launching a campaign in Ukraine. LATEST UPDATES, Russia headlines and events
- Domestic tourists expected to reach 4.55 billion this year – WORLD
- Weinstein convicted of rape in Los Angeles. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- “Are the Turkish Armed Forces preparing for a ground operation in Syria?” News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China sent 39 fighter jets to Taiwan in 24 hours. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- A look at the Fed, the boss of the dollar… – Kent News Agency
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.