The Central Bank’s reserve has increased to 128 billion dollars!
Treasury and Finance Minister Nureddin Nebati said: “During the most difficult period, our Central Bank’s reserves increased from $111 billion to $127-128 billion.” said.
Minister of Finance and Treasury Nureddin Nebati met with representatives of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and businessmen in Brussels. In his speeches here, Minister Nabati touched on international crises. Stating that everyone has begun to fully understand globalization, especially during a pandemic, Nebati noted that Turkey anticipates what will happen during an epidemic and that it is one of the countries that sees the way forward with all the precautions it takes. At the same time, Nebati noted how strong and well-organized the Turkish healthcare system was during the epidemic, stressing that during this period Turkey was provided with quick access to medicines and vaccines.
INCREASE IN STOCK
Another important issue that Minister Nabati drew attention to was the reserves of the Central Bank. Stating that Turkey has become a country with a primary surplus, Nebati said: “During the most difficult period, our Central Bank’s reserves increased from $111 billion to $127-128 billion. At the same time, our total external debt remained at the level of $442 billion.” said.
Recalling that inflation is a big problem and that inflation was very strongly felt in Turkey last year, Nebati said: “We know how difficult inflation is, but we have the ability to meet all kinds of needs of low and fixed income people. “. used his words.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Operations in the Chinese foreign exchange market in February exceeded $3 billion – WORLD
- China launches world’s first project to extract lithium from seawater – WORLD
- Competition rises as population ages – WORLD
- There are many reasons! Why do woodpeckers peck at tree trunks?
- Elon Musk is leaving Twitter!
- Global terminal and bitumen – MIR
- China’s first sea-crossing high-speed train line enters testing phase – WORLD
- News of the urgent meeting of NATO ambassadors. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS headlines and events
- Announced 8 people who will go to the moon!
- $96 billion US Treasury bond issue – WORLD