The Central Bank of the Russian Federation does not expect profit in the sector this year – MIR
Alexander Danlev, head of the Department for Regulation and Analysis of the Central Bank of Russia, stated that losses in the Russian banking sector have been significantly reduced and said: “Probably the banking sector will not be able to turn a profit this year. ” said.Speaking to reporters in Moscow, Danlev said that at the end of the year they would announce the financial results of the country’s banking sector, emphasizing that in general this year is negative in terms of profitability, Danlev said: “The financial results are negative, but losses have significantly decreased. The banking sector will probably not be profitable this year.” Sberbank’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) German Gref announced the bank’s financial results yesterday for the first time since February 24, saying that they posted a net profit of about 50 billion rubles (about $810 million) in the 10 months of the year.
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- What will happen to your body and brain if you exercise more than 40 hours a week?
- Putin extends food sanctions – MIR
- No to new constitution in Chile referendum – WORLD
- Will saving Central America save democracy?
- America’s Best and Worst Presidents Ranked
- Turkish Tea Culture Listed by UNESCO
- China COVID-19 alert: lockdown is back – WORLD
- The use of cryptocurrencies in Latin America has increased by 40%. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China: “We attach great importance to global food security” – WORLD