The barrier on the border of Poland with Belarus was extended to 181 kilometers – WORLD
The barrier on the border between Poland and Belarus has been increased to 181 kilometersPolish border guards reported that electronic barriers on the country’s border with Belarus were increased by 54 kilometers to 181 kilometers.According to the Polish news agency PAP, thousands of Belarusians tried to enter Poland illegally last year. Warsaw blamed the Belarusian government for the crisis and suggested that the crisis sent migrants from the Middle East and Africa to Poland with the promise of easy access to the European Union. (EU). As a result of the crisis, Poland built a fence on the border with Belarus, and then decided to equip it with electronic means of surveillance, including night vision. In a statement by the Polish Border Guard Service, electronic fences on the border of the country, the border with Belarus was extended by 54 km to 181 km. The electronic barrier is expected to cost PLN 343 million (€71.8 million).
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “Israel strikes at Damascus airport.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Iranian brothers living in Sweden have been charged with spying for Russia.
- News of the call for assistance from the Turkish border. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- “Friendly approach is one of the important factors influencing the preferences of Chinese tourists” – WORLD
- The Kremlin has said it has nothing to do with the group planning the coup in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- International Index Report – WORLD
- Spring Festival Gala Shows the New Face of Chinese People to the Outside World – WORLD
- Swedish statement by Minister Bozdag! – Kent News Agency
- “We will become a member of NATO even if Sweden’s approval is delayed.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Decree of the President of the Uludag region adopted: environmentalists react!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.