The 16th Art Dubai has opened its doors preview – WORLD
The 16th Art Dubai has opened its doors preview– 16th Art Dubai can be visited at Madinat Jumeirah until March 5th.DUBAI (AA) – The 16th Art Dubai Contemporary Art Fair, which brings together artists from all over the world, met art lovers with a preview. More than 130 galleries from 43 countries participated in Art Dubai, one of the most important fairs in the international art world. Speaking at the opening, Art Dubai director Benedetta Gione said the fair tries to present innovation every year. Stating that this year’s extensive program fully reflects the event’s role as a meeting place for the region’s creative industries. , Gione said: “As an independent organization, the creative economy in Dubai. We are a catalyst for the future, a cultural construct that brings great minds together and contributes to this dynamic ecosystem.” – “The selection of galleries from Turkey is really successful,” explaining to the AA correspondent after the meeting, the art director of the fair, Pablo del Val, said that more than 130 modern, modern and digital galleries from 6 continents took part in the exhibition. Noting that participating in such an art fair, where artists can look to the future with their work, is very exciting, Val noted that Art Dubai offers opportunities for regions underrepresented in international collections. Pablo de Val made the following assessment: We would like to note the growing interest and appetite for non-Western art, the rise of galleries outside the traditional centers of the art world, and the role that Art Dubai plays here. For example, this year, the sample includes 5 galleries from Turkey and they are Africans or Africans. Asians have the opportunity to dialogue with galleries different points of view. they are As Art Dubai, we care about this pluralism.” Val, speaking about choosing galleries from Turkey, said: “There are 76 galleries in the main section and it’s really hard to choose between apps. But the selection of galleries from Turkey is really successful. If more interesting projects from Turkey appear in the coming years, the number of galleries will increase.” Half of the proceeds will be donated to earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria. all we can. The art community needs to be sensitive to these issues and offer support.” He expressed his opinion. This year, 5 galleries from Turkey took part in Art Dubai, the Middle East’s leading art fair. x-ist, While Pilevneli, Dirimart and Sanatorium are taking place, new media artist Refik Anadol will present the first phase of the Glacier Dreams project. The preliminary days of the fair, which will be held in Madinat Jumeirah, art lovers today and tomorrow, as well as on days open to all, from March 3 to 5.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Ottoman architecture was flooded!
- News Behramoglu in Paris for the first book of poetry translated into French. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- CIIE provides countries with easy access to the Chinese market – WORLD
- $5 billion on the way from Saudi Arabia to CBRT – WORLD
- international markets
- In China, the number of cases fell slightly – WORLD
- News of intercontinental missile tests from North Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Germany postpones release of January inflation data due to technical issues – WORLD
- Jamshid Sharmahd Crisis between Germany and Iran. Last Minute GERMANY, BERLIN, UK headlines and events
- Economic problems hit Pakistan’s car and motorcycle industry – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.