Tesla bull keeps buying
Tesla continues to buy bulls Although many investors pulled out of positions due to Tesla’s difficulties, Kathy Wood on Tuesday saw the company’s share price decline as a buying opportunity. ARK Invest bought more than 176,000 shares of Tesla after Tesla shares fell 12 percent on Tuesday, according to own data from investment management firm ARK Invest, of which Wood is the founder, CEO and CIO. Wood’s funds have purchased a total of more than 938,000 Tesla shares since October, according to ARK data compiled by Bloomberg. The fall in stocks on Tuesday was the biggest daily drop in two years as the company delivered lower-than-expected deliveries despite Tesla’s stimulus. Tesla’s share price fell nearly 65% last year, down about 65%. Analysts are lowering their price targets for Tesla shares as shipments fall below the third forecast. The average of Tesla’s 12-month price forecasts has fallen to its lowest level since October 2021. However, the target price that analysts have agreed to indicates that the value of the company’s shares will more than double from the current price over the next 12 months. However, be aware that stocks such as Tesla, which is expected to rise much more than the market average, are under pressure from Fed tightening and fears of a global recession.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about the reduction of natural gas prices in Europe by 5 times. Last Minute Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- The Greek Foreign Minister did not get off the plane in Tripoli. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- The number of patients with COVID-19 in critical condition in China exceeded 100 thousand – WORLD
- Minister Mush maintains contact with Venezuelan news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- He deliberately killed Covid-19 patients!
- News about cocaine on a ship from Brazil to Tekirdag. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- China Logistics Efficiency Index 44.7% in January – WORLD
- Dialogue message to Turkey and Greece from Blinken. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- The G7 countries reaffirmed their pledge of support to Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- US President Biden: ‘I look forward to working with Prime Minister Netanyahu’
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.