Terrible earthquake in Indonesia!
An earthquake of magnitude 5.3 hit the Indonesian province of North Sumatra.
The US Geological Survey (USGS) said the earthquake was recorded at a depth of 10 kilometers, 267 kilometers south of the city of Sibolga in North Sumatra. No one was injured in the 5.3 magnitude earthquake. On the other hand, there were aftershocks of magnitude 5 after the earthquake.
On the other hand, a 5.6 magnitude earthquake on November 21, 18 km southwest of the city of Chiranjang in the Indonesian province of West Java, killed 331 people and injured about 600.
Terrible earthquake in Indonesia! The article first appeared on the Kent News Agency.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The free press cannot be blocked! News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Akar’s response news about the strike on the US observation point. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Foreign Minister Cavusoglu’s reaction to Greece: “The wind sows a storm” news. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- Egyptian Foreign Minister Shukri discusses bilateral relations with his Greek counterpart Dendias – WORLD
- Interest rates in China have not changed – WORLD
- Why presidential papers don’t belong to presidents
- Decommissioned NASA satellite could de-orbit and crash to Earth
- News “In China, 80 percent of the population is infected.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- EU countries are preparing for a new step against migration. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- The death toll from the rocket attack on the Dnieper, organized by Russia, has risen to 40 people. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, England, Russia headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.