Swiss urgent action to reduce all risks associated with nuclear weapons – WORLD
Urgent action by Switzerland to reduce all risks associated with nuclear weaponsSwitzerland called for “immediate action to reduce all risks associated with nuclear weapons” after Russia announced the deployment of tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus.The Swiss Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced this on its Twitter account. “Based on reports that Russia is planning to deploy tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus, Switzerland is calling for urgent action to reduce all risks associated with nuclear weapons,” the statement says. Stressing that a nuclear war cannot and should never be won, the post also called for avoiding tensions. President of Russia Vladimir Putin On March 25, he announced that tactical nuclear weapons would be deployed in Belarus: “We will do this without violating our international non-proliferation obligations.” NATO and the European Union (EU) reported that they consider Russia’s decision to deploy tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus “irresponsible”, the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry also demanded an extraordinary meeting of the UN Security Council in connection with Putin’s decision.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- More than 5,000 police officers are taking action in Brussels, the capital of Belgium.
- ÇHSDK annual meeting has started – WORLD
- Installed electricity capacity in China increased by 8.5% – WORLD
- China Seed Conference 2023 has started – WORLD
- News from the US to Turkey to confirm NATO membership of Sweden and Finland. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Xi Jinping meets with Tunisian President Qais Said – WORLD
- Top security adviser whose footage of Brazil congress raid leaked resigns
- French President Macron has arrived in Washington. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- China Development Forum 2023 to be held at full capacity – WORLD
- The number of 5G stations in China will increase to 2.9 million – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.