Swedish statement by Minister Bozdag! – Kent News Agency
Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag issued a statement regarding the provocations by supporters of the terrorist organization YPG/PKK in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden.
In a statement on his social media account, Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag reacted when a group of supporters of the terrorist organization YPG/PKK gathered in front of the historic city hall in Stockholm, hanging a puppet resembling President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on a pole. in front of the building.
Minister Bozdag’s statement in his office is as follows:
“I condemn the dastardly terrorist attack by a separatist terrorist organization on our president in the Swedish capital, Stockholm. This attack; This is an attack not only on our president, but also on Turkey and the Turkish people. I condemn the Swedish government for allowing this terrorist attack.
The fact that the Swedish security forces allowed this perfidious and heinous act of terrorism and did not intervene in the law is a clear indication that Sweden did not keep its promise to Turkey and was not sincere in its signature.
Identification of the terrorists who took part in the attack and bringing them to justice; I urge him to keep his promise to Turkey.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Renewal of the Customs Union – another spring? News. Last Minute EUROPE, ECONOMY, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- $1.44 billion investment in natural gas from Norway – WORLD
- Number of refugees sent from Istanbul announced
- Syrian refugees are having trouble integrating. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- China’s car exports up 54.4% in 2022 – WORLD
- Will the Islamic Revolutionary Guards be on the EU terrorist list? News. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, England, Russia headlines and events
- The world is concerned about the epidemic in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News Green Energy Line from Azerbaijan to Europe. Top news and events in EUROPE
- CALL FROM AMB MEMBER
- Putin ordered a truce in connection with the Orthodox Christmas. Ukraine refuses news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events