Sweden refused to extradite 4 FETO members!
Sweden’s news agency wrote that Turkey has rejected an extradition request for four FETO members in the country.
According to news from the Swedish government news agency TT; The Swedish government has decided not to extradite four FETO members to Turkey. The news in question said that Turkey made an extradition request for some individuals in 2019-2020, but last summer the Swedish judiciary rejected the request, and the Swedish government also respected the decisions of the court.
It is noted that the court decisions of the Swedish government were approved on December 22, 2022, while the Swedish Foreign Ministry has not yet made statements on this matter.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News of hypersonic intimidation from Putin. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- 7.2 News about an earthquake of magnitude in Tajikistan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The Central Bank’s reserve has increased to 128 billion dollars!
- Chinese container ship with artificial intelligence went on a trial run – WORLD
- News of the military fortification plan from Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- An interesting proposal to fight the climate crisis: dimming the sun
- Medvedev’s sharp response to the US embassy video. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Young people in Paris marched against the state pension reform. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- News about the suspension of support for the Hungarian Foundation. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- World Internet Conference Wuzhen Summit has come to an end – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.