Supporters of Bolsonaro are expelled from the presidential palace and Congress. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
Supporters of far-right ex-president Jair Bolsonaro stormed the presidential palace, the Congress building and the building of the Constitutional Court in the capital.
It is alleged that the security forces cleared all three buildings of demonstrators three hours after the start of the events.
President Lula da Silva, who was said to be in the city of São Paulo at the time of the events, blamed Bolsonaro at a press conference and criticized the weakness of security in the capital.
Lula said that the authorities allow the destruction of fascists and fanatics.
“These vandals, whom we can call fanatical Nazis, fanatical Stalinists, have done something that has never been done before in the history of this country. All these people will be found and punished,” he said.
TV channels showed that many people were being thrown out of buildings with their hands tied.
America condemned what happened. Foreign Secretary Anthony Blinken called for an immediate halt to the attacks shortly after the events began.
A significant part of Bolsonaro’s supporters do not believe that Lula da Silva won the October elections.
Bolsonaro questioned the election results without presenting any evidence, did not say he would accept the results, did not attend the official handover ceremony, and traveled to Florida, USA.
His supporters stormed the presidential palace, the Congress building and the Constitutional Court on the last day of the week.
The resulting images reminded us of the Congressional raid on January 6, 2021 in America.
White House National Security Adviser Jack Sullivan tweeted that America condemns any attempt to damage democracy in Brazil and said President Biden is monitoring the situation closely.
Sullivan also noted that they unwaveringly support Brazil’s democratic institutions.
French President Emmanuel Macron also said that the will of the Brazilian people and its democratic institutions should be respected.
Macron reaffirmed France’s unwavering support for Lula.
Mexican President López Obrador also denounced what he called a conservative coup attempt.
Obrador noted that Lula is not alone, he is along with the innovative forces of Mexico, Mexico, America and the whole world.
broadcast by Voice of America Bolsonaro supporters expelled from presidential palace and Congress in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The message that Bolsonaro’s supporters have been removed from the Presidential Palace and Congress is automatically posted on our website as information becomes available from the Voice of America website. in this district Bolsonaro supporters expelled from presidential palace and Congress The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Russia launches missile strikes on the Ukrainian city of Kherson, from which it is withdrawing. Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- U.S. Provides Passengers From China with COVID Testing Facility: Implementation Begins in News Jan. 5 Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Johnson: The news that Putin threatened me with missiles. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Greece, headlines and events
- 5 Signs You’re Not Appreciated at Work
- For the first time in Turkey, the company launched a practice 4 days a week
- News of 47 dead in Pakistani mosque attack. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- New news about joint operations from the US and SDF. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Tourism in Europe is approaching pre-Covid-19 levels. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- News about Putin’s ban on the sale of oil to countries with maximum prices. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- What is a job change? 10 Things to Consider for Those Considering Changing Jobs During Certain Periods