Study: 22 percent of children worldwide have signs of an eating disorder
Study: 22 percent of children worldwide have signs of an eating disorderA new study has found that 22 percent of children and adolescents worldwide have symptoms of eating disorders.A review and analysis of 32 studies by eating disorder experts from 16 countries was published in the journal JAMA Pediatrics. The study noted that children may hide their eating disorder symptoms or be embarrassed to seek help because they think it is embarrassing . and it has been reported that for this reason children cannot be fully cured. José Francisco López-Gil: “Eating disorders are a major problem among children and adolescents. Early detection and intervention for this disease is critical to prevent long-term health problems.” Stating that adults should be aware of the symptoms of eating disorders in both themselves and their children, Lopez-Gil noted that behaviors such as obsession with being overweight, strict dietary rules, and overeating can be among these symptoms. He emphasized that parents can support their children. children, explaining that this should not be ashamed.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “The most disturbing region is the north-west of Syria.”
- News of accusations of military espionage against a Russian businessman in Poland. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Taikonauts of Shenzhou-15 plan to return in June – WORLD
- Will the period of assistance to Syria be extended? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Blinken’s criticism of FIFA. Last Minute WORLD, Football, CURRENT, SPORTS news headlines and events
- News “Assad’s earthquake could use Trump against the West.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- U.S. President Biden’s call for “lower oil prices” – WORLD
- Moroccans in Europe celebrate their country’s progress to the World Cup semi-finals. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain headlines and events
- Egypt will send seasonal agricultural workers to Greece. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- Ecuador has introduced a new visa specifically designed for digital nomads
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.