Storm and landslide warning in California, USA – WORLD
Storm and landslide warning for California, USALOS ANGELES (AA) – Severe weather affecting many US states is expected to bring storms and mudslides to California.The US National Weather Service (NWS) has warned of a “cold and dangerous blizzard” for the state of California. The weather report indicated that bad weather would continue to affect the region over the weekend. Authorities have warned that some roads should not be used due to blizzards and icing. According to US media, storms and bad weather left almost 1 million homes and businesses without power in many states, and more than 2,000 flights were lost. The outages were reported to have occurred in Illinois, California, New York, and Wisconsin, especially in Michigan.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “50 thousand migrants died for a better life.” Last minute AFRICA, ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT news headlines and events
- The news of the legendary football player Pele lost his life. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- March 15, China resumes group tours in Europe – WORLD
- American and Russian diplomats discussed technical issues in Istanbul, apart from the war in Ukraine. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The population of the Earth has exceeded 8 billion!
- Biden and Macron’s message of unity and determination against Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russia headlines and events
- News “An investigation into the case of the puppet action will not be initiated.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- Illegal migration to America takes lives. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- CALL FROM AMB MEMBER
- The peacekeepers were unable to silence the protesters, despite bringing loudspeakers with them.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.