st. St. Petersburg International Economic Forum will take place on June 14–17, 2023 – MIR
st. The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum will take place on June 14–17, 2023.The Roscongress Foundation brings business to St. Petersburg. Petersburg International Economic Forum. Festival The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum will bring together all the players in the economy on a safe platform. The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum is considered one of the largest and most important business events in the world. The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum will bring together all the players in the economy on a safe platform,” said the Adviser to the President of the Russian Federation, emphasizing that the sustainable development of the world economy is more important than ever, especially in the current turbulent conditions caused by the transformation of international economic unions, the growth of social injustice and the instability of trade and political relations, and Anton Kobyakov, Executive Secretary of the SPIEF 2023 Organizing Committee, said: “Since the beginning of the year, we have continued our campaign to invite participants to SPIEF. This year we expect an increase in the number of participants, especially from the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America. On the other hand, we are committed to close cooperation with representatives of all regions of Russia and the business world. Upcoming 26th St. I am sure that the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum will take a special place in the business program of our guests. Participants of the Forum, which will be held from June 14 to 17 this year, in addition to the right to participate in all commercial and cultural events of the Forum (except for the plenary session and special guest events), with a single purchase package, will be able to access sections of the business network (special invitee) on the Forum with limited access to event areas) and exclusive access to support. Business people wishing to take part in the forum will be able to apply for participation in the event after creating a personal account on the Roscongress website. Applications will be approved by the Organizing Committee after evaluation. The deadline for considering applications will vary for each participant and is expected to take at least days. SPIEF 2022 hosted 14,000 people from 130 countries, of which 81 countries were represented by official delegations. The SPIEF website can be visited for application submission and information. More information about the results of SPIEF 2022 can be found on the Forum’s official website (forumspb.com) and on the Roscongress website (roscongress.org).
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Assistance to the earthquake zone from European countries continues. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- The news “Merkel disappointed me.” Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Detained wife of former Scottish Prime Minister Sturgeon released – WORLD
- “We will become a member of NATO even if Sweden’s approval is delayed.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Most news about violence against children in Latin America. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News article “The war in Ukraine has reached a dead end.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- “China-US economic and trade relations should get back on track as soon as possible” – WORLD
- Attacker in Paris to be arrested for ‘racist murder’ Latest news and last-minute events in France
- Life in France has stopped: Black Thursday news. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- U.S. call for continued trilateral consensus talks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.