Spot operation from MIT! Mizgin Kobani has been neutralized…
Siham Mislih, codenamed “Mizgin Kobani”, was neutralized during an operation carried out by the National Intelligence Organization (MIT) in northern Syria.
According to information obtained from security sources, it became known that MIT, which was following Mislich, was neutralized by one of the so-called provinces of Ain Isa, responsible for the terrorist organization PKK / YPG, which, as it was established, provoked the terrorist attacks. with an operation carried out in northern Syria.
On the other hand, it was established that the terrorist Mislich organized terrorist acts and participated in sabotage actions against the Turkish security forces in the area of Operation Peace Spring.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Dispute with Turkey Sweden moves to EU leadership news. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- News “The United States still has not received a notification of a new START treaty from Russia.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Elon Musk is leaving Twitter!
- Australian Commerce Minister Farrell meets with his Chinese counterpart Wang – WORLD
- A moment of silence in memory of the victims of the earthquake in the EU. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- Life in France has stopped: Black Thursday news. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Finally of age, Gen Z candidates are running for Congress
- The waters in South Korea and North Korea are warming up!
- The proposal to digitalize applications for a Schengen visa was adopted in the European Parliament. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- German railway workers to announce nationwide warning strike on April 21 – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.