Song aid campaign news from elementary school children in England. Latest UK headlines and events
The British economy, rocked by successive strikes, the highest inflation in 40 years and a government budget shortfall, is now on the agenda when students must fend for themselves.
An elementary school in London, where Turkish students also study, launched a campaign in cooperation with parents when the state budget failed to meet rising costs.
Principal Tracy Griffith, who said the government, which increases its budget every year to raise teachers’ salaries, can’t give money this year, has gone so far as to spearhead the campaign, although she initially thought the campaign was insane. the first.
Children sing the song “You’re the voice” by John Farnham, one of the protest singers of the 80s, protesting against the government and collecting donations online.
After hearing this news, the British media published news about the song performed by the students and the educational situation.
The news, also covered by international broadcasters, brought the students close to their £50,000 goal in a short time.
Barn Croft Primary School also has students from the Turkish community, and while their parents are surprised by what England has achieved in education, they say: “We can’t expect everything from the government.”
“We will not sit quietly, we will not live in fear,” the younger students sing in the song. The video clip contains footage taken during a protest against the budget allocated to their school.
The news is on the agenda as one of the most striking developments that the high cost of living has brought to the UK.
broadcast by Voice of America Charity singing campaign for elementary school children in England in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The Campaign for Helping Primary School Children in England is automatically featured on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this district Charity singing campaign for elementary school children in England The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Putin extends food sanctions – MIR
- Explosion in Istanbul’s busiest street kills and injures people
- News of the FIFA investigation “How Nusret entered the field.” News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Giant interest rate hike in Argentina – WORLD
- “Gas Union” marches from three countries – MIR
- China’s new foreign trade engine: cross-border e-commerce – WORLD
- China calls on developed countries to meet climate commitments – WORLD
- Signals of “normalization” of the Chinese economy are getting stronger – WORLD
- Russia continues to bomb Putin met with Xi Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- Foreign Minister Cavusoglu’s reaction to Greece: “The wind sows a storm” news. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.