Some news about the lifting of restrictions due to COVID-19 in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
While strict measures to combat COVID-19 are sparking protests in China, quarantine rules are being relaxed in some cities. However, it is noted that, in general, the public expects the easing of measures at the national level.
China’s stringent COVID-19 measures are impacting supply chains around the world as they hamper manufacturing processes. On the other hand, it is noted that hundreds of millions of people who have been living with restrictions in China for 3 years now are under severe stress.
Protests against COVID measures in more than 20 Chinese cities have become the largest protests since Xi Jinping took power in 2012.
After intense demonstrations in Guangzu province, one of the country’s important manufacturing centers, restrictions have been eased in some regions over the past 24 hours. At the first stage, it is indicated that there are some changes and mitigations in the requirements for the test for COVID-19.
The authorities made no reference to the protests in the new rules regarding the relaxation of certain measures.
Some of the loosened measures are expected to be implemented across the country in the near future. The obligation to present negative COVID test results from people who want to use the subway in Chengdu and Tianjin, one of the country’s largest cities, will be lifted from Saturday.
Some malls are said to have just begun to open in the capital, Beijing. However, numerous restaurants and cafes in Beijing and many places across the country are still closed and offer take-out only. It is reported that some concessions have been made in quarantine measures for carriers of the virus.
Even if there is an isolated case in some regions of China, curfews and similar practices have been in place for a long time.
broadcast by Voice of America Some COVID-19 restrictions lifted in China in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about the lifting of certain restrictions due to COVID-19 in China is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district Some COVID-19 restrictions lifted in China The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- A call to leaders in Davos from the first lady of Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Russia headlines and events
- The EU officially approved the candidate status of Bosnia and Herzegovina. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of intercontinental missile tests from North Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Putin’s statement on Turkey’s gas center
- News of three life sentences in the MH17 case. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Ali Babacan’s speech in Davos has become the agenda!
- WTO: “China is the engine of the world economy” – WORLD
- Jakarta-Bandung high-speed railway ready for electrical testing – WORLD
- News of the exhibition in memory of “Mahsa Amini” from a Turkish artist. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Rising dollar in Lebanon forced taxi drivers to close their contacts – WORLD