Single-engine plane crashed into a high-voltage line in the United States and hovered
In the US, a single-engine plane crashed into a high-voltage line and hung. Authorities announced that 2 people, including the pilot, were rescued and treated. In Montgomery County, Maryland, a small single-engine aircraft crashed into a high-voltage power line and the aircraft hovered over an electrical mast. The fire chief said in a press release from the scene that the plane crashed into a 30-meter power pole and hovered, and there was a massive power outage in the region. Authorities announced that after a lengthy investigation, pilot Patrick Merkle (66) and passenger Janet Williams (66) were removed from the suspended aircraft and taken to hospital for treatment. Montgomery County Fire and Rescue spokesman Pete Piringer broadcast live from the scene and stated that the plane was lowered from the tower.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Türk Expo received more than 5 thousand visitors in 3 days – WORLD
- WTO: “China is the engine of the world economy” – WORLD
- Turkey’s name is mentioned in a study of corruption in Venezuela. Last Minute ASIA, Belgium, Netherlands headlines and events
- The US Army has begun extensive training of Ukrainian forces in Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- China is preparing to open its borders in 3 years. Last Minute GERMANY, ASIA, Greece headlines and events
- 63 Russian soldiers died
- Financial Times wrote: Russia has become a “country of those who run after gold” with the war in Ukraine – MIR
- Wikipedia in Russia fined 2 million rubles for not removing fake information – MIR
- Interest rates in China have not changed – WORLD
- The news “Tanks donated by the West will not change anything.” Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events