Single-engine plane crashed into a high-voltage line in the United States and hovered
In the US, a single-engine plane crashed into a high-voltage line and hung. Authorities announced that 2 people, including the pilot, were rescued and treated. In Montgomery County, Maryland, a small single-engine aircraft crashed into a high-voltage power line and the aircraft hovered over an electrical mast. The fire chief said in a press release from the scene that the plane crashed into a 30-meter power pole and hovered, and there was a massive power outage in the region. Authorities announced that after a lengthy investigation, pilot Patrick Merkle (66) and passenger Janet Williams (66) were removed from the suspended aircraft and taken to hospital for treatment. Montgomery County Fire and Rescue spokesman Pete Piringer broadcast live from the scene and stated that the plane was lowered from the tower.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “The gap between the rich and the poor is widening.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- UN General Assembly: news “Russia must pay compensation to Ukraine.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- Xi Jinping: “Together we will advance towards the goal of building a Sino-Egyptian partnership of destiny” – WORLD
- News of a rocket attack on a TAF base in Northern Iraq. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China launches 5 satellites with CERES-1 Y5 rocket – MIR
- Turkey is waiting for further steps from Sweden. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Sweden refused to extradite 4 FETO members!
- News “We do not want any action in Syria.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the official application for a permit for a leopard from Poland to Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- The French ambassador is summoned to the Foreign Office. News headlines and events from Last Minute France