Sharp decline in JPMorgan global bond supply outlook – WORLD
The memorandum released by JPMorgan said global bond supply is expected to decline more sharply than demand. Global bond supply is expected to fall by $1.6 trillion next year.Strategists, in turn, expect demand to shrink by $700 million. The Global Global Bond Index should fall 16 percent this year, the first time since 1990 and the first time in two consecutive years. and the global bond index rose 5 percent. JPMorgan strategists said they expect an improvement in the balance of supply and demand for bonds in 2023 after an unexpected year, and that declining inflation will contribute to lower bond yields.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The 16th Art Dubai has opened its doors preview – WORLD
- Explosion in Istanbul’s busiest street kills and injures people
- Aircraft carrier major in the 1990s – MIR
- The air of India and Sri Lanka is breathtaking! – WORLD
- News from the US to Turkey to confirm NATO membership of Sweden and Finland. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News from an emergency team from 21 European countries to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- The Founding Fathers upset England by inventing American English
- Will the Islamic Revolutionary Guards be on the EU terrorist list? News. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, England, Russia headlines and events
- News from Putin about the Stalingrad accent against the “new Nazism” in Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Appeal for help from Turkey and Syria in the Super Bowl. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.