Sharp decline in JPMorgan global bond supply outlook – WORLD
The memorandum released by JPMorgan said global bond supply is expected to decline more sharply than demand. Global bond supply is expected to fall by $1.6 trillion next year.Strategists, in turn, expect demand to shrink by $700 million. The Global Global Bond Index should fall 16 percent this year, the first time since 1990 and the first time in two consecutive years. and the global bond index rose 5 percent. JPMorgan strategists said they expect an improvement in the balance of supply and demand for bonds in 2023 after an unexpected year, and that declining inflation will contribute to lower bond yields.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “Finland’s membership in NATO is now in the hands of Turkey.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russian news, news headlines and events
- News “I do not need to apologize to Algeria.” Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Xi Jinping: “China will continue to offer the world opportunities through its new developments” – WORLD
- Rains in California have largely eliminated the risk of drought – WORLD
- Ukraine wants to buy planes in the West after tanks. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, England, Russia headlines and events
- All South Koreans will be 1 year younger!
- News about a Turkish youth shot dead in Paris. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Ex-Scottish Prime Minister Sturgeon’s wife arrested in party funding case
- U.S. call for continued trilateral consensus talks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Last minute: a military plane crashed into the sea!