Scandal in Sweden: to allow the “burning of the Koran”!
In a scandalous decision, an action was allowed to burn the Koran in front of the Turkish Embassy in Sweden.
Swedish police allowed far-right demonstrators to protest in front of the Turkish embassy in Sweden on Saturday. Anti-Islamic demonstrator Rasmus Paludan plans to burn the Koran during a protest.
Swedish Foreign Minister Tobias Bilström told the Swedish news agency TT how Paludan’s police-sanctioned protest would affect Sweden’s NATO candidacy:
“Anything that unnecessarily dragged out the process was, of course, something that we took very seriously.”
SWEDEN AMBASSADOR PROPOSED TO THE MINISTRY
Paludan’s request was granted by the Swedish authorities. Taking action after the events, Turkey summoned the Swedish Ambassador to Ankara, Staffan Herrström, to the Foreign Ministry and condemned in the strongest terms the permission to burn the Quran in front of the Stockholm embassy in Turkey.
AKAR MINISTER SHOULD UNDERSTAND!
Disgraceful actions against our President, our country and the Koran in Sweden) “At the moment, the visit of the Minister of Defense of Sweden Johnson to Turkey on January 27 no longer matters. So we canceled the visit.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- German defense minister resigns
- 5 countries where you can travel without a visa and passport…
- Named the happiest countries in the world
- Iran’s allegation of London’s “destructive role in the protests”. Latest UK headlines and events
- “U.S. Hulkbank trial sparks international outrage and diplomatic nightmare”. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “Greece is trying to present its problems with Turkey as Turkey-NATO, US, EU problems.” Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- The US has placed 36 Chinese tech companies on its sanctions list. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 182 million yuan investment in early childhood education in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region – WORLD
- News article “The war in Ukraine has reached a dead end.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of the sudden resignation of the Prime Minister of New Zealand. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.