Sanctions against the heads of Iranian companies from the United States. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), affiliated with the US Treasury Department, has placed eight senior executives at Paravar Pars, headquartered in Iran, on the sanctions list. The company that makes Shahid-series drones for the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps has previously been subject to U.S. and EU sanctions.
Brian Nelson, Deputy Treasury Secretary for Counterterrorism and Financial Intelligence, said: “Iran is providing drones for use in operations where Russia is targeting critical infrastructure in Ukraine. “We will continue to vigorously attack all elements of the Iranian drone program,” he said.
Paravar Pars was said to have played a role in the research, development and production of the Shahid-171 series of unmanned aerial vehicles.
OFAC’s top executives on the sanctions list include CEO Hussein Shemsabadi, Chairman of the Board of Directors, and Commander of the Navy of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Ali Reza Tangsiri and Deputy Chairman of the Board Abdulfazil Nazeri.
Blinken: “Military support for the Iranian regime allows Russia to continue the war”
In his statement on the new sanctions, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken stressed that Iranian-made drones were sent to Russia and that Russia used the drones to target civilians and civilian infrastructure in Ukraine.
“The Iranian regime’s military support for Russia allows Russia to continue its brutal war against Ukraine and violates Resolution 2231, which prohibits Iran from sending military drones to Russia without prior approval from the UN Security Council,” Blinken said.
As part of the sanctions, all assets of company executives in the United States were blocked. It has been warned that institutions and individuals doing business with these individuals or foreign financial institutions that provide significant financial services may be subject to U.S. sanctions.
The US Treasury Department has announced that it has found the IRIS MAKRAN and its two accompanying ships, the IRIS DENA, as the property of the Iranian government and that the ships have been placed on a sanctions list.
broadcast by Voice of America US sanctions against Iranian company executives in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about US sanctions against Iranian business executives is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area US sanctions against Iranian company executives The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Emirates tests Boeing 777-300ER powered by SAF engines – WORLD
- Michelle Yeoh became the first queen of Chinese cinema in the history of the Oscars – WORLD
- News “American and Russian intelligence are discussing the exchange of prisoners.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Zero tariffs from China to 10 countries including Afghanistan – WORLD
- CIIE provides countries with easy access to the Chinese market – WORLD
- 1,080 illegal migrants caught in Tunisia in one day – WORLD
- More than 2,000 hectares of forest burned in Australia as a result of fires – WORLD
- New evidence against Trump – WORLD
- European Union-Ukraine Summit in Kyiv: “We are with Ukraine” News message. Last Minute France, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- The Austrian Search and Rescue Team was awarded the “Medal of Excellence”. Top news and events in EUROPE
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.