Russia’s need for oil from the US to India – MIR
The United States set conditions for India to continue buying Russian oil. Accordingly, New Delhi will either comply with the G7 price cap or stop using Western insurance and shipping services.
Russian officials have said the country will not sell oil or other goods at capped prices. Last month, a US Treasury Department spokesman predicted that up to 90% of Russian oil would continue to flow to buyers outside of the cap. India, the world’s third-largest oil importer, has increased its purchases of Russian oil this year, and Moscow, according to Vortexa’s cargo tracking system , overtook Saudi Arabia and Iraq in October to become New Delhi’s largest oil supplier.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The US has placed 36 Chinese tech companies on its sanctions list. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China’s photovoltaic industry output tops $206 billion in 2022 – WORLD
- News “77 grain vessels are queuing in Turkey”. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- A call to leaders in Davos from the first lady of Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Positive revision of forecasts for China from Goldman Sachs – WORLD
- Young people in Paris marched against the state pension reform. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Iran’s nuclear statement: US response is ‘constructive’ – WORLD
- Truss becomes new UK prime minister – WORLD
- News of at least 1,444 deaths. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about the rapid spread of the XBB.1.5 variant of COVID-19. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.