Russian economy pays heavy losses from war – MIR
Russia, which has been fighting on the territory of Ukraine for a long time, the sanctions of the West and the economic difficulties that came with the war began to have a stronger effect. Hardly enduring the heavy burden of the war, Moscow in July for the first time since 1918 fell into a state of insolvency.The latest report released by the UK Department of Defense announced that Russia has acquired 12 billion euros by selling bonds. WAITING FOR THE SECOND RESSIONThe country’s economy officially entered recession last week after contracting 4.1 percent in the second quarter of this year and then another 4 percent in the third quarter. kept the country afloat this year, but are now largely under US and EU embargoes and revenues are expected to decline in 2023. year and enter the second recession in three years. The decline is faster than previously predicted and, unlike the Covid-19 recession, exit is said to be more difficult.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Forest area in China increased by 3,830,000 hectares in 2022 – WORLD
- Ceyhan terminal news stopped the flow of oil. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News of Latin America, where healthy food is the most expensive. Last minute WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT news headlines and events
- News of the urgent meeting of NATO ambassadors. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS headlines and events
- Midterm elections usually favor the opposition, but will 2022 affect history?
- People’s dreams of a good life come true in China – WORLD
- China’s software industry’s annual growth rate hits 16 percent – WORLD
- IMF calls for France’s ‘fiscal policy’
- The largest trial in Belgian history has begun. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- News “COVID-related deaths down 79 percent.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.