Russia spent 2.4 trillion rubles from reserves to cover budget deficit – MIR
Russia spent 2.4 trillion rubles from reserves to cover the budget deficit– Due to the sanctions of Western countries, a budget deficit is expected in Russia in the next 3 yearsMOSCOW (AA) – The Russian Ministry of Finance announced that 2.4 trillion rubles (about $35 billion) was directed from the National Wealth Fund to cover the budget deficit, according to budget rules, it was indicated that part of the fund’s assets were sold in December 2022, and the realized assets amounted to 2.4 trillion rubles. Anton Siluanovannounced on January 10 that the budget deficit was realized at 3.3 trillion rubles (roughly $48 billion) in 2022. Due to sanctions from Western countries, it is expected that the budget in Russia will be in deficit for the next 3 years. .
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about the call to lift sanctions from China and Iran. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The use of cryptocurrencies in Latin America has increased by 40%. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- The main events in the world in the news of 2022. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- European leaders meet in Moldova – WORLD
- News “Russia’s recent attacks on Ukraine show Putin’s brutality.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- US sanctions against the supply of Iranian UAVs to Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Chinese submarine lands in Diamantina Trench – WORLD
- Brazilian police disband Bolsonaro’s camp. Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- EU Advice to China Not Tested Mandatory News. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Spain headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.