Russia spent 2.4 trillion rubles from reserves to cover budget deficit – MIR
Russia spent 2.4 trillion rubles from reserves to cover the budget deficit– Due to the sanctions of Western countries, a budget deficit is expected in Russia in the next 3 yearsMOSCOW (AA) – The Russian Ministry of Finance announced that 2.4 trillion rubles (about $35 billion) was directed from the National Wealth Fund to cover the budget deficit, according to budget rules, it was indicated that part of the fund’s assets were sold in December 2022, and the realized assets amounted to 2.4 trillion rubles. Anton Siluanovannounced on January 10 that the budget deficit was realized at 3.3 trillion rubles (roughly $48 billion) in 2022. Due to sanctions from Western countries, it is expected that the budget in Russia will be in deficit for the next 3 years. .
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Zelensky and the head of the European Commission von der Leyen discussed a new package of sanctions against Russia – MIR
- China’s space activities are closely monitored in the United States. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- NEW YORK EXCHANGE IS CLOSED IN AUTUMN
- Women can now swim topless in pools
- News that winter will worsen living conditions in Afghanistan. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- WHO renames monkeypox virus – WORLD
- News of the meeting between Biden and Xi before the G20 summit. Last Minute AFRICA, EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- News of intercontinental missile tests from North Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Sales of battery electric vehicles up 70% – WORLD
- China: ‘US-UK-Australia nuclear cooperation is a typical product of the Cold War’ – WORLD