Russia Says “Yes” to Ukraine’s Annexation Referendum – MIR
Russia Says “Yes” to Ukraine’s Annexation ReferendumThe Electoral Commission of Russia announced that the referendum on annexation, which was held in the Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions of Ukraine, voted “yes”. In eastern Ukraine, in the pro-Russian separatist-controlled Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, a referendum was held on joining Russia in the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions. the international community, according to the first results from the ballot boxes in Russia, votes “for” won. According to Russian news agencies RIA Novosti, TASS and Interfax, the vote count began in Moscow-controlled.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Finnish Defense Minister travels to Ankara news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- international markets
- Elon Musk explains why he bought Twitter
- Description of the Quran from the Secretary General of NATO. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- FIFA Barrier news on TekLove at the World Cup. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- Zelensky visited the border troops Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- China, Spain celebrate 50 years of diplomatic relations – WORLD
- “24 questions” from Orpo, who won the elections in Finland, to political parties before the coalition – WORLD
- Chile reduces working hours per week from 45 to 40 hours – WORLD
- Xi unveils China’s vision for global development – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.