Russia is expected to extend the grain deal – MIR
Russia is expected to agree to extend the Black Sea Grain Agreement, which was brokered by the UN and Turkey.According to Bloomberg, which is based on four sources close to the topic, Russia may allow an extension of the agreement after the November 19 deadline, but the sources did not specify whether Russia has new conditions in return for the extension. .
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Xi unveils China’s vision for global development – WORLD
- IMF calls for France’s ‘fiscal policy’
- Turkey’s name is mentioned in a study of corruption in Venezuela. Last Minute ASIA, Belgium, Netherlands headlines and events
- 6 signs that the job is fake
- LAST MINUTE | The nightmare of fake drinks has resurfaced! Death toll rises in Bursa
- World Markets – WORLD – Economy World Magazine
- $1.44 billion investment in natural gas from Norway – WORLD
- Frightening factory fire: 36 dead
- UN humanitarian aid to 2 million Venezuelans. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- UK minimum wage plan – WORLD