Russia is expected to extend the grain deal – MIR
Russia is expected to agree to extend the Black Sea Grain Agreement, which was brokered by the UN and Turkey.According to Bloomberg, which is based on four sources close to the topic, Russia may allow an extension of the agreement after the November 19 deadline, but the sources did not specify whether Russia has new conditions in return for the extension. .
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- What information did the German spy leak to Russia? News. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Do Americans hate their promoters enough to get rid of them?
- Biden meets with leaders of 9 countries News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Giant interest rate hike in Argentina – WORLD
- News about the preparation of Ukraine’s Joint Statement to the G20. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, TURKEY news headlines and events
- Blinken’s criticism of FIFA. Last Minute WORLD, Football, CURRENT, SPORTS news headlines and events
- 10 Butterfly Facts You’ve Never Heard
- News “Reconstruction may cost $1 trillion.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Germany postpones release of January inflation data due to technical issues – WORLD
- AI announcers at work in Egypt, Qatar and Kuwait – WORLD