Russia continues to attack Ukraine with UAVs in the first days of the year. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
As the first year of Russian occupation of Ukraine approaches, Russia’s intense attacks on the country’s infrastructure continue into the early days of 2023.
The Ukrainian military said a large number of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) had been shot down since Saturday.
It was reported that the drone attacks that Russia targeted, in particular, the capital Kyiv and its environs, continued last night and today.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said last night that Ukrainian forces shot down 45 Iranian-made Shahed drones fired by Russia on the first night of the year.
“There is a lot of noise in the region and in the capital, there were drone attacks last night,” Kyiv Governor Oleksiy Kuleba said. Kyiv Mayor Vitaliy Kilichko also noted that as a result of the shelling, some power and heat supply systems were disabled.
Sounds like “Long Live Ukraine”
On the first day of the year, foreign news agencies turned on sirens in the capital of Kyiv, and city residents took to their balconies and shouted: “Long live Ukraine! Long live the heroes,” he said.
In the last days of 2022, both Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Russian President Vladimir Putin have signaled that their struggle will continue.
U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bridget Brink tweeted: “Russia coldly and cowardly attacked Ukraine in the early hours of the new year. But Putin still doesn’t seem to understand that Ukrainians are made of iron.”
Western message of support for Ukraine in 2023
In the last months of 2022, Russia carried out attacks on Ukraine’s infrastructure, leaving many cities without electricity and water.
Under the influence of winter conditions, the press reflects that the war has reached a dead end.
While Western leaders pledged continued support for Ukraine in the new year, US President Joe Biden recently hosted Zelensky in Washington, and the Ukrainian leader addressed Congress.
French President Emmanuel Macron also said in his New Year’s Eve speech: “We will always be with you in the new year.”
broadcast by Voice of America Russia continues to attack Ukraine with drones in the first days of the year in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news that Russia continues to attack Ukraine with UAVs in the first days of the year is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Russia continues to attack Ukraine with drones in the first days of the year The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Goldman’s bear market warning for equities – WORLD
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov met with his Armenian counterpart Mirzoyan in Samarkand – MIR
- Why presidential papers don’t belong to presidents
- News “Negotiations with Turkey resume in mid-March.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Xi’s idea of humanity’s common destiny promotes peace
- More women are registering to vote after the Supreme Court’s decision to abort
- Description of the Quran from the Secretary General of NATO. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- China: “U.S. tech control is a blockade” – WORLD
- Next-Generation Cars, Lithium, Solar Cells Lead China’s Export Growth – WORLD
- U.S. call for continued trilateral consensus talks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.