Re-election of Parliament in 3 districts in France. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
2 candidates from the Socio-Ecological New People’s Union (Nupes), consisting of left and environmental parties, and 1 candidate from the ruling front were elected deputies in the re-election of parliament in 3 districts of France.
In France, after the Constitutional Court annulled the results of the parliamentary elections in the 8th arrondissement of the Pas-de-Calais, the 2nd arrondissement of the Marne and the 1st arrondissement of Charente in June 2022, parliamentary elections were held again in these regions.
According to French press reports, based on unofficial results, two of Nupes’ candidates, René Pilato and Bertrand Petit, and ruling front candidate Laura Miller were elected deputies in the second round of elections.
Pilato won 50.99 percent of the vote in the 1st arrondissement of Charente, while Petit received 66.49 percent of the vote in the 8th arrondissement of Pas-de-Calais.
Miller won 51.8 percent of the vote in the second constituency of the Marne, ahead of her far-right National Union (RN) rival Anne-Sophie Friga. Thus, the number of seats of 1 deputy from the RN party in the parliament has decreased.
The share of voters who came to the polling stations in 3 constituencies was 30 percent or less.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- TRNC Ministry of Foreign Affairs strongly condemns US submarine parking in Greek Cypriot port – WORLD
- Kılıçdaroğlu will hold a joint press conference with Rifkin. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, UK, headlines and events
- This year, 47 tons of drugs have been seized in Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- How whales fight global warming
- Significant increase in the number of China-Europe freight trains through the Alatav border gate – WORLD
- The French ambassador is summoned to the Foreign Office. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- China’s services trade continues to grow in 11M 2022 – WORLD
- 10 EU member states are sending search and rescue teams to Turkey. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- A place where you shouldn’t smell the plants inside: Alnwick Garden
- China-Laos railway transported 8.5 million passengers in a year – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.