Radiopharmaceutical production complex of Rosatom began supplying clinics in Bolivia – MIR
Radiopharmaceutical production complex of Rosatom began deliveries to Bolivian clinicsThe first complex of radiopharmaceuticals in Latin America, built by Rosatom on the order of the Bolivian Atomic Energy Agency (ABEN), began supplying radiopharmaceuticals to the Bolivian network of nuclear medicine centers. The first complex of radiopharmaceuticals in Latin America, built by Rosatom on the order of the Bolivian Atomic Energy Agency (ABEN), began supplying radiopharmaceuticals to the Bolivian network of nuclear medicine centers. The ceremony, timed to coincide with the start of deliveries of the radiopharmaceutical fluorodeoxyglucose, was held at the Center for Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Therapy, intended for the treatment of cancer patients. The ceremony was also attended by the President of Bolivia, Luis Alberto Arce Catacora. The cyclotron complex is part of the landmark project of the Center for Research and Development in Nuclear Technology (CIDTN), implemented as part of bilateral cooperation between Russia and Bolivia. CIDTN is located in the city of El Alto. , above sea level. It is built at an altitude of 4000 meters. The facility benefits the national healthcare system, as it ensures the domestic production of all the necessary radiopharmaceuticals for the medical examination of more than 5,000 patients a year. This means that Bolivian citizens in need of advanced and timely nuclear diagnostics will not need to travel abroad for diagnostics. In the future, the facility will replace all the radiopharmaceuticals that Bolivia has to import. Bolivian President Luis Alberto Arce Catacora said: “Our country has taken a big step forward. Now we not only have a nuclear medicine center with the most advanced infrastructure, but we can also produce the radiopharmaceuticals that we had to import for cancer diagnostics. Bolivia is now so advanced in technology that we can even plan to export radiopharmaceuticals to neighboring countries. From now on, we will be able to fight cancer more effectively.” Kirill Komarov, First Deputy General Director of Rosatom, Director of International Business Development, noted: “The first facilities of the Nuclear Research and Development Center under construction, built by Rosatom in El Alto, are already benefiting the people of Bolivia. a good example of this is when it was given to patients. We have done a great job with our Bolivian partners. The next stage is the expansion of the range of radiopharmaceuticals and the export of these medicines to neighboring countries. “With the help of Rosatom experts, Bolivia is becoming one of the region’s leaders in the application of nuclear technology.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Prince Harry’s Controversial Book ‘The Replacement’ Market News. Latest UK headlines and events
- Russia’s need for oil from the US to India – MIR
- News that 5,000 tourists are stranded in Peru due to protests. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, POLITICAL, TOURISM news headlines and events
- Russia continues to attack Ukraine with UAVs in the first days of the year. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- Explosion near Ukrainian embassy in Madrid – WORLD
- Two news about the investigation from the French judiciary to Macron. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- The UN removes Iran from the Commission on the Status of Women. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Study: 22 percent of children worldwide have signs of an eating disorder
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation does not expect profit in the sector this year – MIR
- Ongoing support Message from the European Commission. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.