Putin’s statement on Turkey’s gas center
Russian President Putin: “Turkey’s natural gas infrastructure has significant potential.” said.
Russian President Vladimir Putin, speaking at the Strategic Development Council, said that Turkey’s gas infrastructure has significant potential. Putin also said: “An electronic trading platform in the center of natural gas, which will be created, can be created in the coming months.” used his words.
EUROPEAN PRICE CAN BE DETERMINED IN TURKEY
russian leader, “The price of natural gas for European consumers will largely be determined centrally (in Turkey). What is happening in European centers is simply insane.” said.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- June 2023 Global Agenda – WORLD
- Warning to avoid financial risks from China – WORLD
- Echoes of Elections in Asia – WORLD
- China’s “Village of the Abyss” has undergone new changes – WORLD
- Egypt will send seasonal agricultural workers to Greece. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- A suspect in the Lockerbie bombing has been arrested in the United States. Latest UK headlines and events
- EU leaders meet with economic and Ukrainian agenda – WORLD
- Berkin Elvan Decision of the ECtHR: news “Violation of the right to life”. Top news and events in EUROPE
- NATO and the EU have signed a Statement of “Strengthening Cooperation”. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Mitsotakis requested balloons from King Charles’ news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Greece, headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.