Putin: Russia is ready to increase fertilizer exports – MIR
Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russian fertilizer exports were facing “artificial barriers” and said: “Global markets have been hit the hardest by the hurdles. We are ready to expand our work with all our partners in this area without exception.” said.In Moscow, Putin met with Dmitry Mazepin, one of the main shareholders of Uralchem, one of the largest fertilizer producers in the country, and chairman of the Fertilizer Producers Commission of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.Claiming that African countries have contacted Russia because of Western sanctions, Putin said: “Of course they can’t understand what’s going on. Because we constantly talk about the need to help poor countries, and even the fertilizer assistance that we want to provide for free is blocked. This is absolutely unacceptable.” he said.Noting that Russian fertilizer exports continue to grow, Putin said: Uralchem is one of the largest fertilizer producers in the world. Despite the artificial barriers of some countries (export), I know that the work is going quite well. Global markets that suffer the most from barriers. We are ready to expand our work with all our partners in this area without exception.” said.
Three main problems of Russian fertilizer exports
Mazepin, one of Uralchem’s major shareholders and chairman of the Fertilizer Producers Commission of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, said that Russian fertilizer exports faced three main problems and said: “There are three main points. These are chartering of vessels, insurance and payments. Banks create a very serious obstacle. Because even a low-level lawyer working in any bank can block all payments. That is why we have learned not to work with dollars and euros. For example, we export fertilizers to Brazil in yuan.” Noting that they are prohibited from using euros and dollars, Mazepin said that many developing countries are ready to pay for fertilizers in yuan.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Profile of jihadists returning from Syria scaring France. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Volatility in global markets may persist – WORLD
- Project approved after 30 years – MIR
- Russian attacks on Ukraine did not stop at Christmas. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “The United States does not approach the negotiations in Istanbul constructively.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- All South Koreans will be 1 year younger!
- Oil falls on concerns about Poland – WORLD
- The woman who answered the question “Turkey” won the main prize!
- “We cannot approve Sweden’s membership without seeing steps.” Top news and events in EUROPE
- China COVID-19 alert: lockdown is back – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.