Putin: Russia is ready to increase fertilizer exports – MIR
Three main problems of Russian fertilizer exports
Mazepin, one of Uralchem’s major shareholders and chairman of the Fertilizer Producers Commission of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, said that Russian fertilizer exports faced three main problems and said: “There are three main points. These are chartering of vessels, insurance and payments. Banks create a very serious obstacle. Because even a low-level lawyer working in any bank can block all payments. That is why we have learned not to work with dollars and euros. For example, we export fertilizers to Brazil in yuan.” Noting that they are prohibited from using euros and dollars, Mazepin said that many developing countries are ready to pay for fertilizers in yuan.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Is a “great resignation” really a “great job switch”?
- UK not seeking Swiss-style deal with EU
- Turkey is waiting for further steps from Sweden. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “We have resumed joint patrols with the Coalition.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU”. Last minute Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, TURKEY news headlines and events
- Twitter expects a sharp drop in revenue – WORLD
- China fights Covid with oil – WORLD
- UK, air defense support for Ukraine – MIR
- News about the beginning of the EU embargo on Russian oil. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Elon Musk explains why he bought Twitter