Putin extends food sanctions – MIR
Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree extending the food industry sanctions his country has imposed on some Western countries since 2014 until December 31, 2023.
In a decree signed by Putin, Russia has extended until December 31, 2023, “counter-sanctions” it has imposed in response to sanctions imposed by some countries, including the United States and the European Union (EU). As a result of these sanctions, imports of certain meat and dairy products, vegetables and fruits from Western countries were stopped.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The women’s gubernatorial hopefuls break records with their primary win
- Sanctions against official employees of the Iranian media from the United States. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News “Global recession will hit Europe hardest.” Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- OPEC has again lowered its forecast for global oil demand. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- The woman who answered the question “Turkey” won the main prize!
- Will the abolition of the vice police end the protests? News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News of the opposition and government negotiations in Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- World Internet Conference Wuzhen Summit has come to an end – WORLD
- Most European countries will plunge into recession – WORLD
- “Our allies must stop supporting terrorist organizations in Syria.” News headlines and events from Last Minute France