Prince Harry’s Controversial Book ‘The Replacement’ Market News. Latest UK headlines and events
Prince Harry’s long-awaited new book, Back Up, is out in the UK and around the world. In his book, 38-year-old Prince Harry describes his experiences after the tragic death of his mother, Princess Diana, and his disagreements with his older brother, Prince William.
In England, some bookstores have opened at midnight to sell a book called “Spare” and meet the high demand.
Some chapters became the subject of media discussion even before the 410-page book was released.
In one of the recently leaked parts of the book, where Prince Harry recounts his memories, there were details of the moment of the quarrel that escalated into a fight with his brother Prince William.
Prince Harry talks about his emotional struggles following the tragic death of his mother, Princess Diana, when he was 12, and his differences with his older brother, Prince William, as well as his reaction to the royal family’s treatment of him as a “prince in reserve” “.
The book also includes allegations that Prince Harry begged his father not to remarry, that Prince Harry was on drugs due to a panic attack, and that his therapist helped him overcome years of unresolved trauma.
There are also some details about how Prince Harry killed 25 members of the Taliban and lost his virginity while serving as a soldier in Afghanistan.
Royals absent for “thank you”
According to news about the book in the British press, it is notable that the names of members of the royal family have been removed from the acknowledgments section of the book.
Harry, who stepped down from his royal duties after marrying his actress wife Meghan Markle, was interviewed by ITV before the book was released, and the interview was watched by more than 4 million people.
So far, there have been no statements or comments from Buckingham and Kensington Palace regarding the allegations in Prince Harry’s book.
broadcast by Voice of America Prince Harry’s scandalous ‘Refill’ book is available in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about Prince Harry’s controversial book The Replacement is automatically placed on the market on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this district Prince Harry’s scandalous ‘Refill’ book is available The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The EU Commission wanted Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia to join the Schengen area. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, TOURISM headlines and events
- China’s services trade up 12.9% in 2022 – WORLD
- European airlines increase the number of flights to China – WORLD
- Congratulations from world leaders to President Erdogan
- Former FBI officer charged with violating sanctions. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Value-added of patent-intensive industries to exceed 14 trillion yuan in 2021 – WORLD
- Massacre in Iran does not end – WORLD
- The decision on the black ribbon at the championships from the International Gymnastics Federation – WORLD
- Citizens abroad go to the polls
- US warship crosses Taiwan Strait for first time since Chinese military exercise
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.