Prince Abdullah: The Iranian nation will not allow foreign interference and terrorists to protect its interests and security – Iran News
Tasnim News Agency – Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian wrote a letter to Ivica Dasic, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Serbia, thanking him for the message of condolence in the terrorist incident committed by the elements of the terrorist organization ISIS in Yemen. The holy shrine of Shah Cheragh in Shiraz: “The Islamic Republic of Iran, as one of the victims of terrorism and extremism, has always been a pioneer in combating this ominous phenomenon in all regional and international arenas, and therefore it lost many martyrs, especially the martyr General Qassem Soleimani.”
The foreign minister continued: “Unfortunately, some of the dominant countries that claim to fight terrorism, disappointed by the sanctions and extreme pressure on the Iranian nation, have undermined the authority and progress of the Islamic Republic of Iran through deceptive policies, including incitement and intimidation. Violence and terrorism: “The nation will not allow Iran will never allow its interests and national security to fall into the hands of foreign interventionists and terrorists who support them.
Another part of Prince Abdullah’s message read: “I hope that the Islamic Republic of Iran, in cooperation with independent and friendly countries, including the Republic of Serbia, will take valuable steps in the real struggle against the evil phenomenon of terrorism and the deceptive policies of repressive actors.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Foreign Minister Cavusoglu’s reaction to Greece: “The wind sows a storm” news. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- News “American and Russian intelligence are discussing the exchange of prisoners.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- International Index Report – WORLD
- Tourism in Europe is approaching pre-Covid-19 levels. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- News of the dissolution of the provisional government of Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The health system in Germany warns of the news. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Defense exercises “Aurora-23” started in Sweden – MIR
- News “No new option, but China doesn’t share enough information.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Decree of the President of the Uludag region adopted: environmentalists react!
- News “US to announce changes to arms transfer policy.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.