Prince Abdullah: The Iranian nation will not allow foreign interference and terrorists to protect its interests and security – Iran News
Tasnim News Agency – Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian wrote a letter to Ivica Dasic, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Serbia, thanking him for the message of condolence in the terrorist incident committed by the elements of the terrorist organization ISIS in Yemen. The holy shrine of Shah Cheragh in Shiraz: “The Islamic Republic of Iran, as one of the victims of terrorism and extremism, has always been a pioneer in combating this ominous phenomenon in all regional and international arenas, and therefore it lost many martyrs, especially the martyr General Qassem Soleimani.”
The foreign minister continued: “Unfortunately, some of the dominant countries that claim to fight terrorism, disappointed by the sanctions and extreme pressure on the Iranian nation, have undermined the authority and progress of the Islamic Republic of Iran through deceptive policies, including incitement and intimidation. Violence and terrorism: “The nation will not allow Iran will never allow its interests and national security to fall into the hands of foreign interventionists and terrorists who support them.
Another part of Prince Abdullah’s message read: “I hope that the Islamic Republic of Iran, in cooperation with independent and friendly countries, including the Republic of Serbia, will take valuable steps in the real struggle against the evil phenomenon of terrorism and the deceptive policies of repressive actors.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Which European countries consume the most antidepressants?
- News “Ukrainian missile hitting Poland is not a planned attack.” Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Scholz: “NATO summit will send a strong signal of determination to protect our security” – WORLD
- Israeli army launches attack on Lebanon – WORLD
- Zelensky submitted to parliament a decision to impose sanctions against Iran for 50 years – WORLD
- Chow, Italian! These are young Americans’ new favorite ethnic foods
- EU prepares to introduce stricter rules for major digital platforms – WORLD
- Forest fires claim lives in Chile. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Factory orders in Germany rose 4.8% in February, driven by large auto orders.
- Guina power plant put into operation, which will generate electricity for 4 African countries – WORLD