Price estimate for 2023 from the global food giant – MIR
David McLennan, CEO of Cargill, America’s largest private company, said food prices are likely to fall next year, although global crop supplies, especially oilseeds, remain very tight.“All it takes to really push prices up is a very poor crop in North America or South America,” the company chief said at the Bloomberg New Economic Forum in Singapore on Wednesday. Global food prices soared to record highs in March after one of its exporters “Since then, prices have plummeted following a UN-brokered grain corridor agreement that allowed ships carrying grain from Ukraine to safely cross the Black Sea. Negotiations are underway to extend the deal, which expires in May.McLennan said the solution to the food and fuel debate is to increase global crop production. “We don’t think it will be an either-or dynamic,” McLennan said. . “Food and fuel can go hand in hand.” He noted that the use of ji could increase production to meet the demand of both sectors.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Israel’s “judicial reform” crisis has brought thousands of Israelis to the streets – WORLD
- US President Biden Takes Action to Reduce Credit Card Late Payment Fees
- Supporters of Bolsonaro are expelled from the presidential palace and Congress. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- HORRIBLE ACCIDENT ON THE ROAD! – Kent News Agency
- It turns out that the German army is not fulfilling its obligations to NATO – MIR
- Asian markets see selling trend – WORLD
- Export of Chinese-made wind turbines increased – WORLD
- Tourism in Europe is approaching pre-Covid-19 levels. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- The victory in Israel’s election strengthens religious Zionism
- Medvedev’s sharp response to the US embassy video. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.