Price estimate for 2023 from the global food giant – MIR
David McLennan, CEO of Cargill, America’s largest private company, said food prices are likely to fall next year, although global crop supplies, especially oilseeds, remain very tight.“All it takes to really push prices up is a very poor crop in North America or South America,” the company chief said at the Bloomberg New Economic Forum in Singapore on Wednesday. Global food prices soared to record highs in March after one of its exporters “Since then, prices have plummeted following a UN-brokered grain corridor agreement that allowed ships carrying grain from Ukraine to safely cross the Black Sea. Negotiations are underway to extend the deal, which expires in May.McLennan said the solution to the food and fuel debate is to increase global crop production. “We don’t think it will be an either-or dynamic,” McLennan said. . “Food and fuel can go hand in hand.” He noted that the use of ji could increase production to meet the demand of both sectors.
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Patriot offer from Germany to Poland – WORLD
- Annual turnover of Xinjiang – WORLD – World Magazine of Economics
- News about Beijing’s COVID policy. Step back. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News about the threat of detention of anti-COVID protesters in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “One in five employees is a victim of violence and harassment in the workplace.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Those who commit phone and internet scams in China will not be able to leave the country – WORLD
- What is inappropriate multitasking? What is the harm?
- Today launched the first freight train China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan – WORLD
- Investors are snapping up affordable homes, especially in black neighborhoods