Praise for China’s epidemiological measures – WORLD
Praise for China’s epidemiological measuresChina continued to fight the Covid-19 epidemic for three years, putting forward 9 different plans in the light of science. Finally, China announced measures of 20 and 10 points.China continued to fight the Covid-19 epidemic for three years, putting forward 9 different plans in the light of science. In news reports in some countries, it was stated that the steps taken by China in the fight against the epidemic are assessed as scientific and effective, and the measures taken will contribute to the stable growth of the Chinese economy and contribute to the recovery of the world economy.Welcome the new year with economic recoveryAccording to the Thai news agency Infoquest, the President of China Xi JinpingIn his New Year’s message, China’s GDP is expected to exceed 120 trillion yuan in 2022. Xi said China continues to maintain its status as the world’s second largest economy and its economy is developing steadily, adding that the Chinese economy is experiencing strong resistance. A big analysis based on Bloomberg polls shows that the Chinese economy will grow by about 3 percent in 2022. The Chinese economy is estimated to show rapid and strong development and grow by 4.8 percent in 2023. According to news from South Korea’s JoongAng Ilbo, Chinese cinema box office receipts topped $550 during the New Year holidays. million yuan, which is 85 percent of cinemas across the country. As of December 2022, interest in cinemas in Dongguan, south China’s Guangdong province, has increased again. TuoiTreNews broadcast in Vietnam stated that with the easing of China’s epidemic policy in recent days, the daily lives of those living in major cities such as Beijing, Shanghai and Wuhan have returned to normal. to Vietnam News Agency (VNA) news, supply chain The production capacity of Foxconn’s Zhengzhou plant in Henan province, which was shut down, has reached 90 percent. An official from Zhengzhou Foxconn noted that product shipments in recent days have reached the highest level in a year. Vietnam Television (VTV) news reported that with the weakening of anti-epidemic measures in China, citizens have begun to travel again, and millions of people will return to their hometown to celebrate the Spring Festival.International flights resume △December 23, 2022 – Efforts are underway to resume flights at Binhai Airport in Tianjin. According to news on the Vietnamese website Zing, the Vietnam Aviation Administration announced that they have received notice from China that the restrictions on routes have been lifted and that Vietnamese airlines will reorganize their flight routes to China. expected to welcome Chinese tourists with easing measures. Radio Voice of Vietnam (VOV) reported that flights in China could increase by 30 percent during the Spring Festival. No need to impose restrictions on Chinese passengers at the entrance△January 6, 2022 – Passengers enter mainland China through Shenzhen Bay Customs Gate from Hong Kong.According to the Vietnam News Agency, data released by the China Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that variants of the BA.5.2 and BF.7 strains are currently circulating in China. In a January 4 statement, the World Health Organization announced that no new variant of the virus had been discovered in China. time, and that no more dangerous variant strains have been found in China so far.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “Earthquake stopped the flow of humanitarian aid to Syria.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- What is a job change? 10 Things to Consider for Those Considering Changing Jobs During Certain Periods
- Postal sector revenue rises to $113 billion in 7 months – WORLD
- News “I won’t apologize for popping the China bubble.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Trump’s Twitter account reopened – WORLD
- Is a “great resignation” really a “great job switch”?
- News of the US call for the opening of the Lachin corridor. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- South Korea ‘violently’ protests Japan’s repeated claims to disputed islands
- Russia’s decision to send nuclear weapons to Belarus is ‘irresponsible’, say NATO, EU
- China releases first-quarter domestic consumption data
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.