Postal sector revenue rises to $113 billion in 7 months – WORLD
Postal sector revenue rises to $113 billion in 7 monthsThe State Post of China reported a steady increase in revenues of the country’s postal sector in the first seven months of the year.The industry’s revenue increased by 7.4 percent from January to July compared to the same period of the previous year, reaching 767 billion 730 million yuan (approximately $113 billion 880 million).
The postal sector’s revenue rose 13.3 percent to 113.42 billion yuan in July. The number of parcels handled by express delivery companies in China increased by 4.3 percent year-on-year in the first seven months of the year, reaching 60,860 million units. The income received during this period increased by 3.7 percent and amounted to 588 billion 40 million yuan. The revenue of companies providing express delivery services in July increased by 8.6 percent compared to July 2021 and reached 89 billion 820 million yuan.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Xi Jinping meets with Thai Prime Minister Prayut – WORLD
- China-Europe freight train volume up 13% in January – WORLD
- A look at the Fed, the boss of the dollar… – Kent News Agency
- Recession indicator in the US bond market reaches historic levels – WORLD
- Iran Announces Development of New Ballistic Missile Last Minute News Headlines and Events
- The opening of two additional border gates from Turkey is on the agenda of the UN. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News about the preparation of Ukraine’s Joint Statement to the G20. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, TURKEY news headlines and events
- The news “Merkel disappointed me.” Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- FIFA Barrier news on TekLove at the World Cup. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- Poland’s PM says Ukraine has ordered 100 infantry fighting vehicles from Warsaw – MIR
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.