Postal sector revenue rises to $113 billion in 7 months – WORLD
The postal sector’s revenue rose 13.3 percent to 113.42 billion yuan in July. The number of parcels handled by express delivery companies in China increased by 4.3 percent year-on-year in the first seven months of the year, reaching 60,860 million units. The income received during this period increased by 3.7 percent and amounted to 588 billion 40 million yuan. The revenue of companies providing express delivery services in July increased by 8.6 percent compared to July 2021 and reached 89 billion 820 million yuan.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Zero tariffs from China to 10 countries including Afghanistan – WORLD
- Xi Jinping urges IMF: “SDR process for low-income countries should be accelerated” – WORLD
- ECB: risks to financial stability have increased – WORLD
- China calls on developed countries to meet climate commitments – WORLD
- Biden and Macron’s message of unity and determination against Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russia headlines and events
- Russian fertilizers are sent to Africa with the permission of the UN. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- The news that sales of arms companies have been growing for 7 years. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL, TECHNOLOGICAL news headlines and events
- News “The sooner the better.” Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- US by-elections continue – WORLD
- 800 flights canceled due to strike