Positive revision of forecasts for China from Goldman Sachs – WORLD
Changing Covid restrictions and support for the real estate sector have proven effective
Confidence in China’s outlook has been boosted after the Beijing administration loosened and re-imposed its Covid-19 control rules and introduced a comprehensive real estate financing package last week. Covid-19. “The last few days have brought unexpected good news,” Bloomberg chief economist Tom Orlik told the New Economic Forum. “The outlook for 2023 looks a little brighter than it did a few days ago.”
Forecasts revised upwards
The economy said it sees the risk of upping its growth forecasts for China, which stands at 3.5 percent this year and 5.7 percent in 2023. ANZ raised its growth forecast from 4.2 percent to 5.4 percent for next year. Morgan Stanley also announced that it expects private consumption to rise to 7% next year, which it predicts will be around 1.7% this year. at an annualized rate of just 2 percent in the second quarter, is projected to increase to 10 percent in the third quarter of next year.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- 13 EU member states are sending search and rescue teams to Turkey. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- 10 Butterfly Facts You’ve Never Heard
- News “Russia cannot and must not win.” Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- No to new constitution in Chile referendum – WORLD
- When the quarantine was lifted, the Chinese rushed to foreign travel – WORLD
- The EU and Hungary agreed on the news of the funds. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- 6 TAV airports included in the Skytrax list – MIR
- News “I won’t apologize for popping the China bubble.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Colombia sent 20 experts and 8 dogs to Turkey. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Olaf Scholz has already announced his candidacy. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia, Greece headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.