Popocatepetl volcano activity: 25 eruptions occurred!
Yesterday, 4 eruptions of the Popocatepetl volcano in Mexico were recorded, and the number of eruptions in the last 10 days has increased to 25.
According to a report by Mexico’s National Center for Disaster Prevention (CENAPRED), in addition to 4 eruptions in the last 24 hours, gas and smoke were emitted from the Popocatepetl volcano 69 times.
In addition, a statement issued by the Mexican National Civil Protection Coordinator said that the plume of smoke from the volcano reached a height of 1.5 kilometers after the volcanic eruption at 01.16 am.
On the other hand, citizens have been warned to stay away from rocks and pebbles that could be released into the environment from a volcano that could explode.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Wikipedia in Russia fined 2 million rubles for not removing fake information – MIR
- The Institute of Islamology is based in France. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- News of the word “A gun, not a tank” from France to Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- Poland wants to install a memorial to the victims of World War II in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- YSK announced the number of votes cast abroad
- America’s Best and Worst Presidents Ranked
- More than 2,000 hectares of forest burned in Australia as a result of fires – WORLD
- 1,080 illegal migrants caught in Tunisia in one day – WORLD
- The leader of the struggle for freedom, Dr. Remembered with a little mercy
- MINISTER YANIK CELEBRATED THE NEW YEAR OF UKRAINIAN CHILDREN – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.