Popocatepetl volcano activity: 25 eruptions occurred!
Yesterday, 4 eruptions of the Popocatepetl volcano in Mexico were recorded, and the number of eruptions in the last 10 days has increased to 25.
According to a report by Mexico’s National Center for Disaster Prevention (CENAPRED), in addition to 4 eruptions in the last 24 hours, gas and smoke were emitted from the Popocatepetl volcano 69 times.
In addition, a statement issued by the Mexican National Civil Protection Coordinator said that the plume of smoke from the volcano reached a height of 1.5 kilometers after the volcanic eruption at 01.16 am.
On the other hand, citizens have been warned to stay away from rocks and pebbles that could be released into the environment from a volcano that could explode.
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Will Europe be able to agree on a maximum price? – WORLD
- Thwarting a red wave, Generation Z emerges as a powerful voting power
- Single-engine plane crashed into a high-voltage line in the United States and hovered
- Prime Minister of Norway: Turkey has the right to fight terrorism. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- Today launched the first freight train China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan – WORLD
- Why presidential papers don’t belong to presidents
- More than 5,000 police officers are taking action in Brussels, the capital of Belgium.
- The largest trial in Belgian history has begun. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- China is among the top ten most successful countries in the development of the Internet – WORLD