Poland wants to install a memorial to the victims of World War II in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
Polish Deputy Foreign Minister Arkadiusz Mularczyk said he met with the German authorities to clarify the issue of war reparations: “I also mentioned that there is no monument in Germany to the Poles, victims of World War II. be erected.” said.
Speaking during his visit to Berlin, Mularczyk said the talks were held in a pleasant atmosphere.
Noting that they agreed to support Ukraine, Mularczyk said: “We agreed to punish Russia for the unjust war in Ukraine. My interlocutors emphasize the role of Poland in helping Ukraine.” he said.
Saying that he had met with the German authorities to clarify the issue of war reparations, Mularczyk said: “I also mentioned the fact that there is no monument in Germany to Poles who were victims of World War II. I believe that this monument will be erected. used phrases.
Mularczyk added that European Union (EU) funds should be unlocked to support the economy of the country and Ukraine.
Poland published a report on September 1, which calculated the damage caused by Germany to the country during World War II at 1.3 trillion euros.
Jarosław Kaczynski, leader of the ruling conservative nationalist Law and Justice Party, said it had been decided to raise the issue of World War II reparations in Berlin.
“It’s about getting the German state to pay compensation for everything it did to Poland in the period 1939-1945, perhaps a long and difficult process,” Kaczynski said. used the phrase.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Russia continues to bomb Putin met with Xi Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- The EU bans the import of deforestation products. Top news and events in EUROPE
- The news that Elon Musk has declared war on Apple’s market power. Latest WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT, TECHNOLOGY news, news headlines and events
- New EU sanctions against Iran. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- News about Kirby’s “Forbidden VOA” response to the Taliban. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Height Discrimination: Does Short Height Affect Our Lives and Careers?
- America’s smartest (and “stupidest”) presidents
- Musk exposes former administration’s censorship policies – WORLD
- Extramarital sex is prohibited in Indonesia. Top Dutch news headlines and events
- News about two explosions in Jerusalem. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events