Plane collides with truck – Kent News Agency
Two people died in an accident that occurred as a result of a collision between a passenger plane landing at Peru airport and a truck on the side of the runway.
The accident occurred at Jorge Chavez International Airport in Lima, Peru. According to information received, a passenger plane belonging to Latam Airlines crashed into a truck on the side of the road after landing. Two people died in the accident. In this regard, numerous firefighters and rescuers were sent to the scene.
Luis Ponce La Jara, Peru’s fire chief, said two firefighters were killed in the collision. The plane with 102 passengers was filled with Styrofoam.
On the other hand, while authorities have not provided information on how many people were injured in the crash, images posted on social media show smoke rising from the plane’s engine after the crash.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “The gap between the rich and the poor is widening.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Burmese pythons, and other invasive animals, are devouring competition in Florida
- China’s services trade continues to grow in 11M 2022 – WORLD
- News In France, they discussed retirement at 65. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- News “It’s time for Sweden and Finland to join.” Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- Chinese Defense Minister Li to visit Russia – WORLD
- We did not become the managing partner of the Gokhan Dogru office: “Digital entrepreneurs are focusing on the Netherlands” – WORLD
- Former Pope Benedict Dies at 95
- Financial support for border control from the EU to Turkey. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The Office of Communications followed the leaked files on Twitter.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.