People in Montenegro will go to the polls tomorrow in the second round of the presidential election – MIR
Montenegro will go to the polls tomorrow in the second round of the presidential electionPODGORICA (AA) – Residents of the Balkan country of Montenegro will vote in the second round of presidential elections tomorrow to determine the country’s 8th president.Montenegrin voters will vote tomorrow for the incumbent chairman of the Democratic Party of Socialists of Montenegro (DPS), which won 35.3 percent of the vote in the first round of the March 19 presidential election. Milo Djukanovic Leader of the European Movement, with 29.2 percent of the vote Yakov Milatovich will choose between
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Russia’s need for oil from the US to India – MIR
- Formula 1 calendar announced for 2024
- In five questions “Why was the attack in Paris not recognized as a terrorist attack?” News. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Arabica occupies 70 percent of the world coffee market – WORLD
- Russia begins a unilateral temporary ceasefire. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- More than 5,000 police officers are taking action in Brussels, the capital of Belgium.
- News of a call to cancel 20 percent of flights at Orly airport on January 31 in France. Last Minute EUROPE, FRANCE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- Minister of Economy of Ukraine Sviridenko spoke at the World Economic Forum: – WORLD
- News “Turkey is pushing Afghans away from the border with Iran.” Latest WORLD news headlines and events
- Ukraine: Grain corridor agreement extended for another 120 days – WORLD