Passengers have been asked to cancel or postpone their trips due to strikes in France. Last Minute EUROPE, FRANCE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
In France, the country’s official rail operator, SNCF, asked passengers to cancel or postpone their trips after unions decided to strike tomorrow against the government’s controversial pension reform.
In France, the country’s official rail operator, SNCF, asked passengers to cancel or postpone their trips after unions called for a strike tomorrow against the government’s controversial pension reform and called for protests.
A statement released on SNCF’s Twitter account said there will be significant disruptions on all train lines on January 31st.
“We encourage you to cancel or postpone your planned travel, if possible, and choose to work remotely,” the statement said. expression was used.
The statement said that train times would be kept up to date on the SNCF website, and that passengers whose trips were canceled would be informed by text message.
Prime Minister Elisabeth Bourne unveiled the content of the pension reform that was among President Emmanuel Macron’s campaign promises on January 10.
Noting that in a country where the retirement age is 62 years, the statutory retirement age will gradually increase by 3 months each year and will be increased to 64 years in 2030.
While over 1 million people took part in nationwide demonstrations on January 19 against the pension reform, 8 of the most important unions called on people to take to the streets again on January 31.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- On March 18, the Day of Victory and the Martyrs of Çanakkale was held in Austria – WORLD
- Michelle Yeoh became the first queen of Chinese cinema in the history of the Oscars – WORLD
- Foreign countries are mobilized to help Turkey!
- “Gas Union” marches from three countries – MIR
- Elon Musk lost a huge fortune in a year – WORLD
- Popular concept of recent times What is digital nomadism?
- Twitter has lifted its ban on political ads. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
- Chinese New Year celebration in the UK
- Xi and Biden talked on the phone – WORLD