Pashinyan: “We are ready to recognize Karabakh as Azerbaijani land!”
Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan stated that they are ready to recognize Nagorno-Karabakh as part of Azerbaijan.
Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyani said they are ready to recognize Nagorno-Karabakh as part of Azerbaijan. The statement in question was posted by the Russian news agency TASS. According to the news, it was stated that Pashinyan demanded security guarantees for the Armenian population living in Nagorno-Karabakh.
However, Pashinyan and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev will meet in Moscow on Thursday. It was also speculated that Armenia might withdraw from the Russian-led Collective Security Treaty Organization.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Twitter Blue Tick Sale Stopped!
- Angelina Jolie steps down as UN Special Representative. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The balance of power between ISIS and al-Qaeda has changed, which are suffering heavy losses in their leaders. Last Minute AFRICA, France, Netherlands headlines and events
- Retail sales in China reach 3.5 trillion yuan in four months – WORLD
- 9 things you should know about sea urchins and exciting underwater life
- Taiwan has extended compulsory military service to one year. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Lebanon to bear Israeli attacks on UN Security Council – WORLD
- French railway workers protested against the EU – WORLD
- EU plans to announce new sanctions against Russia on war anniversary
- The Israeli Ambassador presented his credentials to Erdogan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events