On the eve of the Spring Festival, 26 million passengers were transported – WORLD
26 million passengers carried on the eve of the Spring FestivalIt was reported that on the eve of China’s traditional Spring Festival, 26 million passengers were transported. It was reported that on the eve of China’s traditional Spring Festival, 26 million passengers were transported. According to the data announced by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China, the number of passengers transported by rail, land and air, sea and river transport in the country increased by 50.8 percent compared to the same period last year and exceeded 26 million 234 thousand people. At the same time, the Spring Festival will last for about 40 days, and the number of passengers transported by rail increased by 29.7 percent to 4 million 152 thousand on January 21, which is the 15th day of Turkish transportation, compared with the same period of last year. Last year, the number of passengers transported by air increased by 87.8 percent and amounted to 756,000 people.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Elon Musk is leaving Twitter!
- 52 million 713 thousand people traveled in China during the New Year holidays – WORLD
- The FIFA World Cup kicks off in Qatar news. Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, Football, CURRENT, SPORTS news headlines and events
- International Index Report – WORLD
- 800 flights canceled due to strike
- What is inappropriate multitasking? What is the harm?
- “Foreign companies are optimistic about China’s economic future” – WORLD
- The EU Commission wanted Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia to join the Schengen area. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, TOURISM headlines and events
- News “Islamic religion does not prohibit women’s education.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Blinken’s criticism of FIFA. Last Minute WORLD, Football, CURRENT, SPORTS news headlines and events